Hosted by the Clemson Conservatives
Clemson, South Carolina
April 9, 2007
Over 125 persons packed into a small auditorium at Clemson University Monday night, April 9th. The event was organized by a student group known as the Clemson Conservatives. About 75% or more of the crowd enthusiastically supported Taylor message, that multiculturalism is a weakness for our country. The other 25% was a mixture of borderline supporters, left-wingers, and people just there to observe. The left-wing students and faculty stuck out like sore thumbs because they sat scowling, pouting, and kicking the floor as their fantasy worldview was destroyed. Taylor gave a 45-minute speech followed by a 45-minute question and answer session. Jared Taylor was on fire during the Q&A, knocking every question out of the ballpark.
Jared Taylor addressed an estimated 125 persons at Clemson University (Clemson, South Carolina) on Monday, April 9. The event was organized by a student group known as the Clemson Conservatives. Mr. Taylor spoke for about 45 minutes, and thereafter answered questions from the crowd for another 45 minutes.