Home Previous Story Next Story View Comments Post a Comment
|AR Articles on Hispanic Immigrants|
|The Myth of Hispanic Family Values (March 2004)|
|Our Mexican Future (Mar. 2003)|
|Reconquista Update (Jan. 2002)|
|Pushing Out Whitey (Mar. 2000)|
|Documenting the Decline (Jan. 2000)|
|Closed Minds are an Open Book (August 1998)|
|More news stories on Hispanic Immigrants|
COLLIER COUNTY—An Immokalee woman who was allegedly gang raped by at least 14 men is in protective custody. Collier County deputies say the suspects took the victim from her residence to 827 Rebecca Drive early Saturday morning where the rape occurred.
Deputies say a total of 14 suspects played a part in either holding the victim down, pouring alcohol in her mouth or sexually assaulting her.
All but one of 14 of the men listed 827 Rebecca Drive as their address.
- Rene Perezgarcia W/M/22 823 Rebecca Dr
- Mario Lopez Luis W/M/19 827 Rebecca Dr
- Herman Sanchez Salas W/M/28 827 Rebecca Dr
- Ovidio Lopez Funez W/M/19 827 Rebecca Dr
- Napoleon Perez Lopez W/M/29 827 Rebecca Dr
- Edwin Albaladego Rivera W/M/28 827 Rebecca Dr
- Ermitanio Lopez Salas W/M/18 827 Rebecca Dr
- Isreal Santiago W/M/56 827 Rebecca Dr
- Rolando Perez Claudio W/M/23 827 Rebecca Dr
- Alvarado Perez Luis W/M/21 827 Rebecca Dr
- Augusto Perez Lopez W/M/32 827 Rebecca Dr
- Cesar Perez Lopez W/M/29 827 Rebecca Dr
- Gabino Garcia Godinez W/M/24 827 Rebecca Dr
- Augusto Garcia Velasquez W/M/30 827 Rebecca Dr
Rolando Perez Claudio:
One of the white rapists.
(Posted on October 7, 2005)