From: “Barry O’Regan”
Subject: The; Citizens of Herouxville, Quebec, Canada, Thank you
Date: Sun, April 1, 2007 10:54 am
To: contactus@amren.com

Dear American Renaissance,

The Citizens of Herouxville, Quebec, Canada, Thank you for posting our story on your website.

We would like to invite you to our new Official English Language weblog.

We would be pleased if your readers left a comment, whether for or against as that is their democratic right as Citizens, please feel free to pass along our weblog address to your readers. We think it important your readers read what we have to say from our mouths instead of second hand through other less reliable outlets.

https://herouxville-quebec.blogspot.com

Warmest Regards

Barry O’Regan (Authour) written with permission on behalf of Mr. Andre Drouin (Herouxville Town Councillor), the Mayor Mr. Martin Perigny, and the Citizens ofHerouxville, Quebec, Canada

Municipalité d’Hérouxville
1060 Rang Saint-Pierre,
Hérouxville (Québec) G0X 1J0
Email: androuin@globetrotter.net
Telephone: 418 365-7135

(Posted on April 3, 2007)

     Previous story       Next Story       Post a Comment      Search

Comments

Home      Top      Previous story       Next Story      Search

Post a Comment

Commenting guidelines: We welcome comments that add information or perspective, and we encourage polite debate. Statements of fact and well-considered opinion are welcome, but we will not post comments that include obscenities or insults, whether of groups or individuals. We reserve the right to hold our critics to lower standards.

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)