Racism Is One-Way Street

AR Articles on Bizarre Racism Charges
Racism Everywhere (Aug. 2000)
More Phantom Racism? (Oct. 2000)
Search AmRen.com for Bizarre Racism Charges
More news stories on Bizarre Racism Charges
Robert Reece, Daily Mississipian (Univ. of Miss. student paper), January 23, 2008

Reverse racism is a term that usually means discrimination against the majority or those in power based on their race.

For example, some claim that affirmative action is reverse racism, as it gives blacks and other minorities an unfair advantage, but I don’t believe those claims can ever be considered valid.

The answer is a resounding no.

If blacks and whites had identical historical backgrounds, all would be considered bigots.

While I’m not condoning hatred of anyone based on the color of their skin, the black students can’t be considered truly racist because of the history between blacks and whites.

White people used race as a claim of superiority over blacks, and used it as a reason to enslave them and discriminate against them long after their emancipation; their hate grew from no valid reason.

Blacks on the other hand were forced into a hostile role in order to protect themselves and try to gain equality. Hardly equal circumstances.

Racism is a one-way street that minorities don’t have access to, nor do they have the power to block it off. Since white people paved and privately own the street, any sights of minorities are nothing more than urban legend.

(Posted on January 24, 2008)

Comments

As a White man born in 1950, how can I be said to be in a position of power when in my lifetime:

1) It’s become illegal for me to openly champion my race?
2) My very intelligent sons have lost scholarships to less deserving minorities?
3) I was told I was denied a job that instead went to a minority?
4) My racial group is radically and disproportionately victimized by criminals of another race?
5) Two family members have lost out on contracts that were “set-asides” given to minority contractors?
6) I am confiscatorily taxed so that minorities cann “catch up” to a status I myself have never been allowed to attain?
7) I stand a better chance of being pulled over for a minor traffic violation because too many Africans in Illinois already have arrested for more serious crimes (thanks, Barry Obama)?
8) I’m denied numerous means of protecting myself against minority criminals due to Illinois’ repression of the Second Amandement?

Really, you say I’m in a position of power? Could fool me!

Posted by Annoyed In Illinois at 6:22 PM on January 24

This was written by someone at the university level? It reads like high school garbage!

Truly pathetic.

Posted by Matt in Los Angeles at 6:32 PM on January 24

“No minority has the power to limit or influence the opportunities of the white majority, and in actuality, most minorities barely have the power to influence their own opportunities.”

Very good Comrade Reece, you have learned your Marxist lessons well. Only one thing keeps you from getting a perfect 100% and a Red star on your paper Comrade, you failed to mention “white privilege” and only obliquely hint at it there above. You see, “racism” is such an ugly word that most whites will react badly to it; if you want to browbeat them into submission, you have to soften your words and “white privilege” is the way to go. Keep this in mind Comrade, if you really want to grow up and work as an editorialist at a real newspaper like The New York Times.

Basically that is what this fool is implying, even if he isn’t adroit enough to articulate it; his argument is actually confusing the two mythical constructs of “institutional racism” and “white privilege.” The former being policies specifically aimed at denying minorities access; and the latter simply being whites witlessly not recognizing, that because they “paved and privately own the street” they can’t understand why nonwhites fail to use it properly as we do. While I understand the inherently absurd logic here, I can at least discern between the two anti-white fallacies; that is something the good little Comrade Reece, seems to be unable to do.

But in the end, I am merely quibbling. We all know that the good little Comrade has earned his place in the Heaven he doesn’t believe in, since he so “eloquently” demonizes white people and excuses the hatreds and social pathologies of nonwhites.

As always, God help us all!

Posted by John PM at 6:47 PM on January 24

“Punishment for the offense

As punishment for the offense, Reece is completely suspended from all activity at The DM for the remainder of the semester. This means he will not be permitted to write columns or articles for any section of the newspaper, nor will he be permitted to attend editorial board meetings or otherwise participate in any staff functions until January 2008.

An appropriate punishment

We recognize that in other cases of plagiarism at The DM, writers and columnists have been fired and not permitted to return in any capacity at any other point during their college career.

Reece’s case, however, is not nearly as egregious, and we feel such a total banishment would be inappropriate.

Reece did not intentionally commit this act of plagiarism, but was careless and did not have a full understanding of what plagiarism is.

He did not copy any ideas verbatim from Bryant’s column; rather, the points he included were simply too similarly argued by Bryant to not have been attributed.”

Full story here:

Posted by acsnyc at 6:49 PM on January 24

This guy is as wrong as wrong gets. All that is required to be a racist is to hate someone of a different race. That means black people can be racists just like everyone else in the world. I suggest this white guy (I’m guessing here.) take a trip to the west side of Chicago, IL and find out how little power he has there. He’ll change his tune quickly, assuming he survives the trip.
He is part of the major cultural problem in America that holds non-whites to lower standards of conduct than the white community. His lowering of standards for blacks, latinos, asians, etc needs to end if we are ever going to have a coherent culture based on merit.

Posted by Thompson at 6:51 PM on January 24

Is that why more whites end up dead at the hands of blacks than vice versa?

“Blacks on the other hand were forced into a hostile role in order to protect themselves and try to gain equality.”

The devil made me do it. Instead of being forced into this hostile role wouldn’t it have made more sense to voluntarily hop a ship to Africa. The false premise nobody ever addresses is that blacks have been free to leave for over a 140 years. Some of their whining would be entirely justified if the U.S. was a totalitarian nation that prevented people from leaving but it is not. If you are not happy here, get lost. And your unhappiness does not justify murdering and raping other people.

Posted by Civilized Neighbor at 7:22 PM on January 24

Very good, Robert.

Note to University of Mississippi faculty — Robert Reece gets all A’s from now on.

Posted by Reader-1 at 7:45 PM on January 24

How on Earth can a 15yo high school student be guilty of the supposed racial bigotry when he was not even born when it was taking place. Ditto to the 20 something who cannot get a job in his chosen field due to affirmative action.

Posted by Spartan24 at 7:48 PM on January 24

Blacks and liberals have been saying this for decades, and it is one of the reasons that the term racist has lost almost all of it’s meaning.

“most minorities barely have the power to influence their own opportunities”

What a telling statement, personally I would be embarassed if someone told me that I don’t have the sense or ability to control my own life.

Posted by Eric at 7:54 PM on January 24

Since Whites are the minority in Zimbabwe, South Africa, and several urban cities in the U.S., I’m sure Mr. Reece would agree, based on his logic, that in those regions, where blacks control all the levers of power, and actively discriminate against Whites, that only blacks, and never Whites, can be racist.

But somehow I’m sure Mr. Reece wouldn’t agree. Which would just go to show that, as is almost always the case, these types of views are built on hypocrisy and double standards rather than reason and fairness.

Posted by Kevin at 7:56 PM on January 24

As a white guy, I’m having a hard time trying to remember the last time I denied a loan or access to a country club to a black person. I must be in denial.

Posted by Francis at 8:06 PM on January 24

It’s amazing that racism can be calibrated by degrees; I simply never knew that. I’m now wondering if we can apply the same calibration to other crimes by blacks, such as murder.

When a black person murders a white person it is not the same degree of murder. It can’t be truly veiwed as murder because of the history between blacks and whites. Therefore when a black kills a white person we should view it as a misdemeanor. We should just give them a ticket and have them pay a fine.

Oh.. and yet more enlightenment for me..blacks were forced to be hostile to protect themselves and gain equality. Well now that explains why blacks are so hostile and commit more violent crime in greater proportions than any other race where ever they go in the world. Finally an explanation to that one.

I am a bit confused on one point though and perhaps the learned gentleman (Robert Reece) could explain me this: If White people used race as a claim of superiority over blacks, and used it as a reason to enslave them, then what reason did blacks use for enslaving blacks?

Black slavery was introduced to Europeans when they began establishing trade routes to Africa in the 1500’s. Blacks were enslaving blacks long before the white man arrived.

This whole racism thing in America is just so terrible. It simply amazes me that all the Africans don’t just flock back to that all black utopia in Africa where racism doesn’t exist.

Posted by Lucas M at 8:09 PM on January 24

The article is ripe with cliches that Blacks use on a regular basis, to excuse them of the same behavior they refuse to tolerate from Whites. One being that as the majority, Whites hold power therefore have an unfair advantage. But the non-Whites can’t be racist phrase, could come back to haunt them. Hispanics are fastest growing ethnic group in the country today, and have no love for blacks. They also have not been programed to respond to the guilt that Whites have been brainwashed under for the last 2 generations. As Hispanics continue to grow in numbers, blacks will only become more and more displaced, both economically and in terms of status as top preferred minority. And even though Blacks are already starting to complain they are being targeted by Hispanics, they will not be able to see them punished for hate crimes. Yep, their old tired cliches are about to bite them back hard.

Although some blacks and liberal whites concede that non-whites can, perhaps, be racist, they invariably add that non-whites have been forced into it as self-defense because of centuries of white oppression. What appears to be non-white racism is so understandable and forgivable that it hardly deserves the name. Thus, whether or not an act is called racism depends on the race of the racist. What would surely be called racism when done by whites is thought to be normal when done by anyone else. The reverse is also true.

However, we have crimes like the Witchita Massacre and the Knoxville Horror. Were the blacks guily of these crimes just forced to commit these crimes because of white racism?

Racism is NOT a one-way street and diversity training should NOT just apply to whites.

Posted by Jake at 8:20 PM on January 24

Websters defines rac·ism
Function: noun
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

Nothing about power or history there. So black people can’t believe they are superior? Ever played basketball or football with the brothers?

Here is a little essay or whatever it could be called, but an individual who obviously can’t even think rationally due to his racial bigotry.

I used to be neutral about races and polite - my mother taught me to never call anyone a name, like that “N” word or the “S” word or any other. It was about being polite and descent to people. But my life experience proved me (56 today) that the so called minorities seem to be born racists. It seems to be all they think about. In Mexico, if you are a darker brown, or from a certain region, you would be looked down on by another brown person who comes from another region. In Africa the tribal hatred is legendary. But when any non-white sees a white, they seem to be filled with a combination of envy and jealousy that ends up as hatred. Some Asians seem to have enough spiritual ascendancy to have conquered this as a culture, but other Asian groups have not. All around the world, people just being themselves must be tolerated. But whites, just being themselves and having a culture of their own, cannot seem to be tolerated.

I was raised to be fair as I said, and what I experienced from 19 years forward was reverse discrimination every direction I turned. I lived through and thrived somewhat by finding a way to be independent of all government or corporate power. But it wasn’t easy. Even the professions are being effected now. Luckily, I am about retired and have independent means of livlihood. But I really feel for the young whites, especially the young white males.

Posted by Whiteplight at 8:33 PM on January 24

Mr. Reece here essentially did cut and paste previous Jesse Jackson columns. Zero points for creativity and original thinking.

As for the argument, if a black man murders a white man and yells anti-white racial slurs in the process, of course it’s racism, and of course the black man had power.

Posted by St. Louis CofCC Blogmeister at 9:30 PM on January 24

I don’t believe this… whites can be victims of racism, too.

Posted by Mathias at 10:16 PM on January 24

Yeah, racism is built into the “government” in the form of Affirmative Action, Hate Crime Legislation and Welfare Programs.

Posted by Josh at 10:35 PM on January 24

The poor deluded soul who wrote this article apparently just wrapped up the prerequisite Marxist theory-laden coursework that invariably inspires naive and semi-educated minds to pen such drivel, thinking they’ve made profound discoveries about the world.

This is a wonderful example of a perfectly pointless argument, straight out of the Marxist playbook.

The author states:
“For example, if there are two groups of students, one all black and the other all white, sitting at separate tables in the Student Union discussing how much they hate the other race, would both tables be guilty of the same degree of racism?

The answer is a resounding no.”

Both students are engaging in the exact same behavior, expressing the exact same sort of ideas, but one is guilty and the other is not. This is what Marxist theory does best: superimpose empty theoretical constructs onto events and situations that can be explained much better using different models.

I would like to ask this “author” if he thinks it made any difference to the white couple brutally murdered by a gang of racist blacks whether the black thugs’ racism occupies one theoretical category or another.

This is a juvenile piece hardly worth wasting words to denounce. Unfortunately, though, it’s representative of the status quo in universities these days.

Posted by Greg at 10:57 PM on January 24

Imagine, if you will, that 40 to 50 years ago Ole Miss was the epicenter of resistance to the politically correct civil rights movement-the beginning of the end of American civilization! The cultural marxists have not only infiltrated all of academia, but have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams in converting our young into self-hating zombies.

Posted by Boethius at 11:01 PM on January 24

Hahahaha.

Tell me this is a joke. Excellent find, American Renaissance. This is pure ignorance packaged in the fragile, indoctrinated ego of a racially adolescent college student.

In my “Idea of Race” class today, I heard a young man who told the class that “Jared Taylor and Philippe Rushton are wrong, but I’m not quite sure how to prove they are wrong. I’ve read what they’ve written, but I don’t know how to prove them wrong. So, that’s why I’m taking this class.” Haha, these college kids are so indoctrinated, they refuse to question the indoctrination. If reason and facts oppose it, they first question the source of the facts and not source of indoctrination.”

We have a great deal of work to do to turn this generation around. College students are capable of pure and utter ignorance when it comes to race.

Posted by John R. Kennedy at 11:41 PM on January 24

Go to the link that AmRen provided. Scroll down past the article to the comment section. Apparently, the black student who wrote this article is also a serial plagiarist. LOL!

Posted by at 12:30 AM on January 25

Sometimes even I am dumbfounded by the stupidity that comes from peoples mouths. I sure would like to be there when he discovers just how wrong he really is! Then again there may be no saving someone as brainwashed as that.

Posted by Vancouver Steve at 2:23 AM on January 25

Decent credit ratings, usually assure loans. Entry into a upper income country club, usually means being a part of the same upper income community. And powerful positions in the job market require education. Even with affrirmative actions, the black drop out rate is far higher than the white drop out rate. Hence low income jobs. Blacks also are more likely to have bad credit ratings hence the loan refusal. And fewer still live in upper income communities, hence the rejection into elite country clubs. Apparently he feels blacks should not need to work for anything in life, and when it isn’t handed to them, then obviously it’s mean old oppressive whitey’s fault. Responsiblity never seems to enter into it, does it?

Posted by at 4:06 AM on January 25

Oh dear, he lives in his own little world. As far as I see it, racism is racism.

Posted by A. Windaus at 4:43 AM on January 25

[I]”Racism is built into the institutions that govern our country — not necessarily just the “government,” but big businesses, banks, the media and military as well — and through control of these institutions white people have the ability to define reality. What they say goes.”[/I]

Funny, but if the author were to point out Jewish influence in all those aforementioned areas, he’d be kicked off the student paper for racist anti-Semitism. Why should Whites put up with these canards and conspiracy theories?

Posted by Jeff in IL at 4:49 AM on January 25

How about the black on white crime rate? It seems minorities still have the power to rob, rape, and murder the majority.

Posted by Diamed at 6:25 AM on January 25

Maybe blacks aren’t racist after all, but ill tell you one thing, they are rapists, murderers, and thieves at a MUCH higher rate than the most racist whites. They rape and steal from whites but they murder their own at a rate of 50 to 1, thank God. With this idiots line of thought, have whites been oppressed enough now to have earned the right to be racists?

Posted by at 8:01 AM on January 25

Folks, if you want an eye opener for breakfast, just pick up any College newspaper and read it. More of the same as here and plenty of it. And also… “White people used race as a claim of superiority over Blacks.” Saw a GREAT post awhile back signed “By one who was there.” It said that segregation for those that don`t remember it, was not a cultural claim of White superiority but merely a political restraining order against Black criminality…

Posted by Tim Mc Hugh at 8:02 AM on January 25

“No minority has the power to limit or influence the opportunities of the white majority, most minorities
barely have the power to influence their own opportunities.”

What do you call affirmative action?

Posted by cliff at 8:15 AM on January 25

I must say that this article sums up the attitudes of the majority of blacks in my Deep South state. This way of thinking by blacks is no secret here. As long as they continue to think this way and walk around with a chip on their shoulders, they will continue to find that whites have no respect for them. It has nothing to do with slavery, or at least not for whites here, since most whites here come from families that could barely afford to feed their families and send their children to school much less buy a slave.

If blacks actually applied the same rules to themselves that are imposed on us whites, perhaps we would find it in ourselves to at least respect them as a people. It’s not up to whites - it’s up to blacks.

Posted by Dee at 9:31 AM on January 25

“…their hate grew from no valid reason…”

Well, college boy, I’d call a violent-crime rate that is consistently and predictably SIX TO TEN TIMES HIGHER than the white rate a pretty valid reason.

A previous poster got it right when he said that segregation had been “not a cultural claim of White superiority but merely a political restraining order against Black criminality.”

And no that we no longer have that restraining order, we no longer have order. Now we just have black criminality.

Posted by The Incredible Shrinking White Man at 10:01 AM on January 25

Based on the comment section of the Daily Mississippian, some of Mr. Reece’s classmates seem to feel that he’s not above plagiarism (based on an incident in his past). One person even said he’d found an article in a magazine which was remarkably similar to this one.

It is bad enough to steal the words of another, but to lift from a poorly-written miserable excuse of an article is, in my opinion, compounding a wrong with very poor taste.

What were you thinking, Robert Reece?

Posted by at 10:54 AM on January 25

Two words ‘Knoxville horror’

Posted by gary at 12:32 PM on January 25

Everything he has stated might as well be called a black mantra, because you can find each and everything he has said repeated allover the web by other blacks. It almost blows my mind how un-original they are.

Given the overwhelming preponderance of Black against White violence, rather than vice versa, what Mr Reece really should be arguing is that Blacks are too stupid to be held accountable for their actions, any more that a dog that chases cats is held to blame. It would a lot more convincing argument than this teen-age sophistry.

Posted by Schoolteacher at 2:43 PM on January 25

When I went to Ole Miss I remember there being a pro-white writer who was accused of plagarism (although I believe it later turned out that the original author okayed his use of the story). After this incident, his articles mysteriously quit appearing in the paper - I guess he was either fired or forced to quit. However, this black racist has apparently been caught plagarizing multiple times but is still allowed to stay on the staff and write this garbage? And you talk about white privelege?

“By simply being the majority, [whites] hold enough of the powerful positions to deny loans, to deny access to country clubs, to charge more and effectively oppress the minority.”

It’s all boilerplate, and could be found in virtually the same language in campus publications across the land. The problems are obvious. The writer, like blacks and liberals generally, pictures a vast white monolith which 1)acts in unison and 2)has some interest in “oppressing” “minorities.” Both assumptions are groundless.

Whites ought to abandon “racism” as a concept. As imbecile authors like Mr. Reese demonstrate often, “racism” will always mean no more and no less than what is required to serve an agenda, which is fitting for a Trotskyite coinage.

Posted by Cassiodorus at 2:50 PM on January 25

This kid has probibly never lived near any sort of black population. If he knew any black people it was probibly the one or two black student athletes at his elite high school. Too bad they did not teach proper writing skills, they were probibly too busy indoctrinating him in political correctness.

Posted by Spartan24 at 3:19 PM on January 25

You would think, that these Blacks who call us racists, would love for us RACISTS whites to move away and stay away in “all white” communities. But NOOOOOO.

Those of you still in college, or around these vocal blacks, will you please ask one of these Blacks why they DEMAND to be around us whites? If we whites wanted one, just one, state for WHITE RACISTS ONLY, can we? Will they let us racist whites move away and live in one all white state? Why not?

If we whites are so evil and we are the cause of all black problems, they should welcome our desire to move away.

Posted by LOGIC at 3:45 PM on January 25

Just more blaming from a dysfunctional culture. It’s not the color, it’s the actions which proceed them which are the main cause of their preceived woes. I think it is high time that the “struggle” drum beating stops and a sense of social responsibility be used to replace it. You tend to get more respect if you work and obey the laws rather than hang on the corner with a 40 oz. in hand.

Really? What about all those immigrants from the Far Eastern countries of Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan? Are they powerless, or is powerlessness just a Black thing?

“Racism is built into the institutions that govern our country — not necessarily just the “government,” but big businesses, banks, the media and military as well — and through control of these institutions white people have the ability to define reality. What they say goes.”

Again, what about all those non-whites from the Orient? Their first generation seems to have succeeded quite well despite speaking English as a second language and being denied access to the large organizations of America. In fact, once the first generation proves itself, the second generation is usually accepted into the mainstream. Many decades ago during the evil 1930’s Blacks had small shops and might have been accepted( or at least have provided for themselves) but since Welfare and Affirmative Action have come along they seem to think that they can be accepted without work.

Posted by Ronduck at 4:10 PM on January 25

I have heard of original sin but this is ridiculous. I guess I should have popped out of my mothers womb with a reparations check in my tiny hand to cleanse myself of my racist DNA.

Posted by the way at 5:48 PM on January 25

Browsing the comments there (after posting my own), I came across one that gives an interesting link:

Folks, this is a great site and has a lot of useful information. Bookmark it and give him lots of traffic.

Posted by jewamongyou at 7:27 PM on January 25

Posted by at 6:04 AM on January 26

“The black author of this article has been found guilt of plagiarism on another article and gets cut a break by Ole Miss. Got to love the rationale for the reduced punishment: Reece didn’t know what plagiarism is. Sounds like black privilege to me.”

Nice catch. Of course he’s not held to the same standard as a white writer.

Posted by Cassiodorus at 10:49 AM on January 26

I appreciate Robert Reece’s offer to be contacted directly. But I would also like to remind everyone here that, if you DO write directly to Mr. Reece he will then have your e-mail address — and so will everybody else he might be allied or associated with. So BE CAREFUL! It could be a TRAP!

Same goes for links AR provides to hostile and/or gubmint websites: if you link to them from AR, they will KNOW you came from AR. Better to copy/paste that URL, thereby doing an end-run around your connection to AR.

If anyone out there knows a way to get around this — to hide or otherwise obfuscate your address and your ID — then please do tell. I’m not great with this tech stuff — and the threat of repurcussions holds me back from a lot of potential online activism.

Posted by jewamongyou at 7:27 PM on January 25

Upon browsing the link, I found that the majority have been pulled, but have managed to salvage one which I trust is still working as I write.

Posted by A Swain at 1:01 PM on January 26

Anonymous at 12:19 it is likely that that gmail email account was specifically set up for the purpose of identifying white nationalists. In other words, simply by using that email, you’ll be notifying him that you are from Amren. Of course some of us don’t hide our identities anyway. It is debatable whether we are courageous or foolish but here we are.

Posted by jewamongyou at 5:53 PM on January 26

And the Robert Reece plot thickens:

Apparently, Reece was investigated for potentially plagarizing this article, “Racism is a One-Way Street”. Looks like he was cleared by the editorial staff. But get this, a threat of libel:

“As always, readers, we appreciate those of you who cared enough about the integrity of The DM to write in and express your concerns regarding plagiarism. We understand that considering the inflammatory nature of Reece’s writing and his previous episode concerning the same claims, the possibility that his latest work was not his own was a strong one. We ask, however, that now that Reece’s work has been identified as his own, you will no longer post comments alleging him as a plagiarist on TheDMonline.com message boards, for fear of concerns related to libel.”

“But every Black who calls us whites “racists” demands to live, work and be around us.”

Dear LOGIC,

Dude! It’s called Victim Pool Acquisition. We cain be rapin’, robbin’ and beatin’ if we ain gots no White Crackahs. AHHITE?

Posted by at 10:45 AM on January 27

“I’m Robert Reece, and if you have anything to say email me, cubnumber10@gmail.com. And be sure to check out the dmonline.com for my columns every wednesday for the rest of the semester.”
Posted by at 6:04 AM on January 26

What good would it do? Anything anybody submitted for your consideration would be a waste of time, because you wouldn’t understand a word of it.

The stilted, hackneyed, shallow thesis of yours tells us all we need to know about your intelligence, or, rather, the lack of it.

It’s my bet that if you were given a high school GED test you would fail it. It’s obvious you’re just another affirmative action awardee that has been touted by the radical white leftists at ole Miss to be an example of a black that has at last reached a point where you are able to expand intelligently on concepts and policies. That’s false, of course, and it reveals the white radicals for what they are, which are nothing but liars and manipulators who are steeped in deceit, because they have no logical, truthful arguments to support their perverted beliefs, making them nothing more than fantasies.

But, please, feel free to contact me, if you believe I’m not correct.

Posted by Robert Kelly at 2:18 PM on January 28

This is just rote parroting of the same old tired leftwing racial propaganda line now common in academia and beyond. It is a way to excuse and justify black racism and has the effect of encouraging even more of the already epidemic black on white racial hostility, crime, and violence. Black racism was getting indefensible, so the solution, in true 1984 “Newspeak” fashion, was to simply REDEFINE “RACISM”. (Conveniently blacks are supposedly exempt from this “new definition” of racism.) But notice that this new definition of “racism” depends on, not treating people as individual human beings answerable only for their own personal actions, but rather depends on COLLECTIVE guilt, even across generations! (For instance, think of the Nazi characterization of Jews as a collective.) But collective guilt is THE VERY ESSENCE OF RACISM!
So by this asinine re-definition of “racism”, when that raving black racist slit the throat of white 8 year old Kevin Shifflett playing in his front yard in Alexandria, Va., the black racist killer “by definition” could not have been “racist” because he wasn’t in a “position of power”. No, the 8 year old white child was the only “racist” because HE was in the “position of power” as well as having been responsible for the Atlantic slave trade. Likewise, when black racist Jamaican immigrant Colin Ferguson walked through that Long Island NY commuter train systematically shooting in the head every white and Asian passenger (like sitting ducks) he came across, murdering 6 and injuring another 20 defenseless whites and Asians, HE could not by definition be “racist” because HE, armed and pulling the trigger, was not “in a position of power” you see. No those non-black passengers getting bullets put through their heads were the racists.
By the way, if whites are in such a “position of power”, then how was it that those innocent white boys in Durham were railroaded by black lynch mobs with Nyfong acting as their puppet?

It is amazing how there are people so STUPID to un-critically SWALLOW this kind of insane Leftwing racist babble! It shouldn’t even require addressing since this “definition” of “racism” is actually a self-parody of Leftist inanity. But let’s review:
1.) This is not the definition of “racism”: Just check out Webster’s. Anyone can redefine anything they want to suit their own political objectives. We could say, for instance, that “whites, by definition, cannot be racist because most inter-racial violence is black on white” (to the tune of 1 million white victims of violence at the hands of blacks EACH YEAR, 12 TIMES the reverse, and more whites are murdered by blacks each 2 years in the U.S. today than blacks were ever lynched by vigilante mobs IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY). And THIS is a far more logical and valid “definition” of racism, since the ONLY thing that is relevant is what is going on TODAY among people alive TODAY. Not the DEAD PAST. And TODAY, especially, there are FAR MORE black on white racial atrocities than the reverse. So we could say that any white hostility towards blacks today is “just a reaction to the lopsided black on white racial victimization today”.
2.) When it comes to racial matters, BLACK supremacists have ALL the power, not whites. Most whites in power are leftists who shuck and jive for the black supremacists, not other whites. Furthermore there are no “mainstream” white racial organizations anything equivalent to the plethora of black supremacist organizations like the NAACP. Blacks are racially organized. Whites are not. Blacks vote in block. Whites do not. And all of this is why there is not only legally allowed, but LEGALLY MANDATED, systematic institutionalized racial discrimination against whites in all spheres of life (school admissions, contracts, hiring, promotions, internships, scholarships, …). And that is why it is WHITES who are relentlessly demonized in academia, the media, and the popular culture. And there are an ENDLESS LIST of even “mainstream” organizations to which whites and dogs need not apply (“Black Journalists”, “Black Students”, “Black Bass Fishermen”…) So even by this made up definition of “racism”, whites cannot be racist!
3.) Many blacks ARE in positions of power (especially government positions). And most whites are NOT in any kind of position of power: Especially any whites that espouse things that challenge black racism. Any white race realist is truly an “outsider”. While black supremacists most certainly are “insiders”.
4.) Who exactly was in a position of power when those 3 white girls were viciously beaten by a mob of 45 blacks screaming “We hate whites!” and “F*** whites!” during Halloween in Long Beach CA? Who exactly was in a position of power in any of the other 1 million incidents of black on white violence in the US?
5.) Which race is in a majority or running things directly depends on where you are. For example, in MOST of our major cities WHITES are in the minority. In many of these major cities BLACKS are in the majority and dominate political power.
6.) As far as white’s supposed “collective guilt for all time” for slavery: At the time of slavery, most whites lived in the North, where there was no slavery. Even in the South, only 5% of the wealthiest whites were slave owners. And the vast majority of whites today descended from immigrants who arrived AFTER slavery was over. And hundreds of thousands of white boys from the North gave their lives (and many times more horribly maimed) in the war that freed the slaves. A war that only occurred because of white abolitionist intolerance for slavery. And as far as the slave trade, it was BLACK AFRICANS who were capturing and selling other blacks into slavery. Whites did not dare go ashore in Africa in that PRE-colonial time. (And long before the Europeans came there was the far larger cross-Sahara slave trade with North African Muslims, which continues to this day.)
7.) As far as the history of “what whites have done to blacks”, aside from the hundreds of thousands of whites who died in a war ending slavery: Thanks to WHITE creations such as vaccines, antibiotics, other marvels of modern medical science, hybridized crops, modern agriculture, modern transportation, modern communication, huge flows of humanitarian aid to Africa from white countries, and on and on and on, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF BLACKS ARE ALIVE TODAY. THE CURRENT POPULATION EXPLOSION IN SUB-SAHARA AFRICA IS DUE TO WHITE MEDICINE AND AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE ESPECIALLY.
8.) The MAJOR BENEFICIARIES of slavery are blacks living in the U.S. today, who have the HIGHEST STANDARD OF LIVING IN THE WORLD. Higher than the vast majority of whites in the world, even European whites. No U.S. black today would trade his or her place with a black African.